Monday, October 01, 2007

scroll again

ok so now I finished the shadow work and that took ages to get right.... well at least as right as I am going to get it..... I'm not 100% happy with it yet but I feel good about it considering it's my 2nd small scroll and the first time I've tried this style


This is about 3 hours worth of work spread out over 2 days.....



all I have left is a touch of white work on the blue flowers spots on my lady bug and I think I'm going to change the color on the butterfly..... I have a 2.5x4 space to put all my text including a capital (I plan on doing the letter in dragonsspine purple and the background of the letter will be the badge of the order) and leaving room for signatures........... I wrote to the head scribe and their excellencies I hope they will let me shrink the text or I am going to have a really fun time trying to write in the style of the scroll uber small (smallest I have ever gone!)

No comments: