Thursday, February 01, 2007

10 projects

ok so I only have to do 10 out of the 15 catagories! So being the overachiever that I am I am going to shoot for more then 10 but the first 10 I'm going to shoot for are

Survival Skills- 4 fencing tournies- not an issue but I must get autharized

Heraldry- *Passing the Pursuivant Extraordinary exam.- waiting for our test
*Submitting your name and device for registration by the College of Heralds -done
*Heralding at least four rounds of fighting over at least two events. -can do

Food- To complete this category you shall document your knowledge of food in your area, including what was available, where it came from, restrictions on food, how it was stored and prepared. You shall include a sample of a menu for a normal day and for a feast. You must also prepare and serve a suitable dish at an event with appropriate documentation.

Dancing- Already know my 3 dances and I'm planning on when I will teach them

Entertainment- still don't know what I'm going to do but I can't wait to do this!

Clothing- going to do a elizabethan doublet dress with ruffs

Decorative Arts- blackwork, beadwork

Calligraphy- doing a page out of a "book of hours" of the new book of prayer

Courtesy and Etiquette- required

Introduction- write up

No comments: